 Robotics / 5699
Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 00:25:11 GMT

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Matthew Miller wrote:
I'm
willing to believe it's possible, but I have a hard time believing that this
could generate the grey-scale image pictured. For one thing, it's very
blurry, but it's not very blocky, which is what I'd expect.

A blocky image that had been smoothed or blurred would result in
an image similar to what they show.  Based on what they show I
don't doubt that the camera there does actually work.  I bet that
it is really slow though.

alex