 Robotics / 5576
Re: Have 4 motors, need help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 12:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Christopher Alas writes:
What can you do with 2 motors on each  side output that turn the
same?

Power, power, and more power!!

or

Speed, speed, and more speed!!

Just 2-3 days ago I saw on a web site a small pic of two motors driving the
same gear, to provide double power/speed.  I wish I could find this page again
because I would like to copy that setup.  Anyway, with two motors (instead of
one) powering the same gear train (or axle) you end up with twice the power,
good for treads moving over carpet--or at least I hope it is.  :-)

Alan C