 Robotics / 5601
Re: Have 4 motors, need help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Ralf) writes:
Hallo Alan,
Perhaps you saw it at http://www.cs.uu.nl/~markov/lego/. There is a
picture with two motors driving one output.

Yes, that is where I saw it.  It was when I visited that site to download the
NQC Command Center, which I have found very useful.

Just 2-3 days ago I saw on a web site a small pic of two motors driving the
same gear, to provide double power/speed.  I wish I could find this page • again
because I would like to copy that setup.  Anyway, with two motors (instead • of
one) powering the same gear train (or axle) you end up with twice the power,
good for treads moving over carpet--or at least I hope it is.  :-)

Alan C