 Robotics / 5571
Re: Have 4 motors, need help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 23:42:34 GMT

Ok ok, I'm not a total newbie to Legos or Mindstorms! I do know that it's
possible to connect 2 motors to one output on each side (A and C). The only
thing with doing that though is that each 2 motors on either side will move
the same! What can you do with 2 motors on each  side output that turn the
same? A super 8 legged walker? ;-)

-Chris