 Robotics / 4153
Re: Ultimate Starter Sets / Add-Ons for Mindstorm? Reprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:18:29 GMT

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin wrote in message ...
I would go for the Space Shuttle. It's 1.300 pieces with lots of good • ideas,
useful techinic parts and a few nice extras like the mini-motor and strobe
light.

Kipling Morris writes:
SO - given the above and the following:
I would like to get the most bang for my buck and achieve the following:

Hi. I mostly lurk about. And I especially perk my ears up at these "what
should I get to bootstrap myself" threads, since I was out of LEGO for the
last 15 years, only restarting with Mindstorms. And I think it might be a
good idea when suggesting sets to indicate whether its readily available or
not. The shuttle can still be had but I've found, in my poking about, not
cheaply.

Scott
skeeve@inreach.com
http://home.inreach.com/skeeve/