 Robotics / 4146
Re: Ultimate Starter Sets / Add-Ons for Mindstorm? Reprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:14:23 GMT

I would go for the Space Shuttle. It's 1.300 pieces with lots of good ideas,
useful techinic parts and a few nice extras like the mini-motor and strobe
light.

Kipling Morris writes:
SO - given the above and the following:
I would like to get the most bang for my buck and achieve the following: • ...
A good assortment of gears, axles, joints, shocks, angle pieces and beams
for constructing robot/car/articulation projects.

Play well!

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin

---
fmm@fischer-mellbin.com