 Robotics / 3193
Re: DATALOG and C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:30:03 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Ben Williamson) writes:
But SetDatalog seems to work in a program
just fine, to set the size of the datalog buffer.

SetDatalog is listed in the SDK page 91 as an Immediate Command.  If that is
true then, if you put the command in with some downloadable RCX instructions,
it does whatever it does right then and is not actually sent with the RCX
program. Sending this command is the only way to "rewind" the datalog.