 Robotics / 3118
3117  |  3119
Subject:
DATALOG and C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:01:21 GMT

Hi all,

Could someone write a C program that just hangs out and waits
for the RCX to send a datalog to it?

RCXLOG is great but not quite what I need. RCXLOG.exe Tells
the RCX to upload a datalog, prints it out, then quits.

I'd like something that waits for the RCX to Upload the DATALOG.

I am a beginner at C/C++ and although I have the Source for RCXLOG,
It doesn't want to compile of my PC.

So could someone write a small C program that does this? Thanks.
Brandon Yates

[WIN95, Borland Turbo C/C++ 4.0]