 Robotics / 3192
3191  |  3193
Subject:
IrDA anyone ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:02:02 GMT

I wonder would it be possible to communicate with the RCX using an IrDA
compliant IR port such as ones on Notebooks or H/PC. I know someone had
done it with his HP palmtop.

Is IrDA standard IR port operating within the bandwidth of the RCX IR
port ?

I would certainly like to try communicating with RCX using my notebook.

Regards,
--
Kin W. Lau
Digital Communications And Signal Processing Group,

Email:  kin.lau@ic.ac.uk
kxl@bts.co.uk