 Robotics / 27522
27521  |  27523
Subject:
NXT programming with Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:25:26 GMT

I've been lurking with interest, teach intro robotics in middle school
among other tech subjects, and wonder if any of you use the latest
version of MicroWorlds EX Robotics, V 1.6, to program NXT robots. I just
found out about that capability so will be upgrading in order to do that
with a small club. While I prefer teaching programming with text-based
applications it sounds from the responses to the NXT-G print to text
thread that there are benefits to both approaches.

Erik Nauman
The Hewitt School
Middle School Technology Coordinator