 Robotics / NXT / 1094
1093  |  1095
Subject:
NXT-G print to text?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:18:43 GMT

In Robolab, one could print to file and read the program methods in text.

Is there an equivalent in NXT-G?

One of my students has this enormous NXT-G program that is hanging up every
workstation we try to debug it in.  It has about a dozen loops and another dozen
switches.  It would be so much more efficient for me to offer help if I could
read the program in text.