 Events / BrickWorld / 313
Re: NXT-G print to text?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 06:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Brian Davis wrote:
no "text version" of an NXT-G program (don't I wish).

It would really help to be able to read text. Specially when a young student
brings me an NXT-G program for debugging that has switches buried within
switches and loops, etc.  It's really irritating when terminal points are lost
while browsing through a childs program.

By the way, a while back, I found a confusing message on Robolab print-to-text.
Chris Rogers of Tufts Univ replied that the message was set in LabView.

Perhaps someone with LabView could enlighten or suggest an approach for a
print-to-text solution.