 Robotics / 2699
RE: Elevator alternatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:27:03 GMT

as the intent was for the elevator to be part of a "hidden base"
for spacecraft, and was lifting craft from an underground hangar
up to the surface.  The design allowed me to conceal all the lifting
equipment below the retracting roof, whilst the elevator lifted flush
with the "surface".

Wow, Sounds cool, I can visualise what you are talking about.

Pictures?

Tim