 Robotics / 762
Re: Worm Drive Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:29:46 GMT

Matt Sailors wrote:

Sorry I Lost you there, what do you mean by cut Lego?

Tim

I mean cut threads (like on a screw) into the axel using a thread
cutting tool (part of a tap and die set available at most good hardware
stores).  Check out http://www.net-info.com/~dcarlson/ near the bottom
of the page.

Sure, you can do this with puppies, too! Ick, shudder!

("Arthur, Arthur, come quick! Someone's knurled the cat!"
  - hypothetical Monty Python skit)

stephen