 Robotics / 754
Re: Worm Drive Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 06:18:12 GMT

Daniel Miller wrote:

As in run an axle through a die to give it a thread, then put nylon bolts
on it.

Couldn't you just get some threaded rod, and spare your Lego (and avoid
heresy :)  ?

lurk mode off -

Yup ... unless you wanted to connect another cross-axle compatable element.
I was just curious how well this would work as a substitute as I only had two
original
LEGO threaded axles from 8094.
Heresy? Doesn't everyone have custom length lego axles? ... (brick filter
on)   ;-)

Doug Carlson
dcarlson@net-info.com
http://www.net-info.com/~dcarlson