 Robotics / 25212
Re: GBC and NXT...so bright I gotta wear shades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:41:38 GMT

Steve Hassenplug writes:
> You know about the MUP, so you know they ARE listening to us.  This
> may be a good place to point out that LEGO HAS realized how
> important all this stuff is to us (AFOLs).

Did you mention that if they don't get it right, we're going to Kidnap
their Daughters and Hold them Hostage in a room filled with Pink and
Purple Tyco Blocks for Girls[1]!  But there's no pressure.

No, really, I'm very glad to see TLG taking AFOLs seriously.  Back
when I was a kid, AFOLs didn't exist yet, so their business was
different.  Now we're adults, with adult spending power, and we're
organized via the Internet.

[1] You know, the kind with the half-height blocks instead of TLG's
third-height blocks.

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | A computer without Python is
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | like a CPU without memory: