 Robotics / 25145
Re: GBC and NXT...so bright I gotta wear shades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:17:05 GMT

"Steve Hassenplug" <Steve@TeamHassenplug.org> wrote in message
If I remember correctly, it took about ONE DAY after us MUPs got our NXTs
before one
was cracked open and spread over the table.

Even if they give us all the documentation, there's still plenty of stuff
we can dig
into.  So, what would YOU like to figure out?

Steve

That long?  I plan to to do that the MINUTE I get home with it!!!

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net