 Robotics / 24274
Re: A LEGO double-throw switch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:15:38 GMT

On Tue, August 23, 2005 12:37 pm, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
You could also link the handle holes of the polarity switches with a solid piece
(as opposed to a single linking axel through the axel holes).  You should be
able to get a 45 degree tilt this way also.

Linking via the handles would cause problems.  First, there is a great deal of
friction added to the system when an axle is in that hole.  Second, I think the
proposed method requires the switches to continue rotating the same direction.

Steve