 Robotics / 2256
Re: Questions about Differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:38:01 GMT

Mark Tarrabain writes:
Actually, this thread has got me wondering... Are there any sets that
actually have differentials in quantity?  Or would I have to buy multiple
5229 sets?

Mark
The Super Car has 3 or 4 I think, but I have never seen that set in the Lower
Mainland (I see we are both in the same area).

Dean
http://aaddesign.com/lego