 Robotics / 2220
Re: Questions about Differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 23:18:42 GMT

Well I don't know about sets, but I bought a bunch from lego shop at home.
check out the web site for a phone number.  Purchase the gears and
differential set.  Approx. $5.

Matt
medinfo@aros.net

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, Mark Tarrabain wrote:

Actually, this thread has got me wondering... Are there any sets that
actually have differentials in quantity?  Or would I have to buy multiple
5229 sets?

Mark