 Robotics / 1695
Re: Questions about Differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:53:41 GMT

alex wetmore <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
My father built another design based on the adder/subtractor which I
think is superior in some ways (for one thing it seems more efficent).
I'm current visiting him for the holidays, so when I get a chance
I'll take some pictures of his design and put it on my webpage.

I'll be looking forward to seeing this. Leo's design is amazing.