 Robotics / 2221
Re: Multiple Stack Controllers in Program???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 23:37:52 GMT

You can have more than one stack controller, but you have to hide them in
subroutines "my commands".
Sooner or later you will switch to VB.  Just wait till you need a variable.

Is this a limitation in the RCX code.  (Note:  Don't tell me to switch to
using VB since I am trying to figure out how to make this work with my 9
year old).