 Robotics / 22066
Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:56:51 GMT

"Ruth" <ruth_pozuelo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics, "Brass Tilde" <brasstilde@insightbb.com> wrote:
I've been checking around at local retailers here
in Sweden without success.  Does anyone have any
tips about online stores shipping to Sweden that might
still have it?

You might try LEGO's site, I think it's http://shop.lego.com.  As well,
there are usually numerous European seller's on E-Bay.  Also try
http://www.bricklink.com.

Hello,

I live in Sweden too and I have been trying to find these set and the • vision
command set too. Both sets have been discontinued not only in the lego • shop, but
toy'r'us too.

Looking on the web, I couldn't find any site that would sell it (out of • stock or
discontinued) so my suggestion is ebay. There are people selling that set • right
now there. Before bidding make sure they ship internationally. • Unfortunately
bricklink doesn't.

Good luck,
Ruth

I have located two set of Exploration Mars (set 9736) and two sets of
Ultimate Accessory Set (set 3801) and several (dont know how many there are
but at leas 4) sets of Vision Command here in my town where I live; Tromsø,
Norway.
I have bought one 9736 and one 3801 to reduced price ; 499NOK, normaly they
are priced to 599NOK (first time I've seen reduced prices on this kind of
sets here).

But I can purchase the other sets and send it to Sweden if it is of intrest?
The 3801 and 9736 cost 599NOK but i don't know the price of the Vision
Command set.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
Tromsø, Norway