 Robotics / 22035
Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:43:53 GMT

I've been checking around at local retailers here
in Sweden without success.  Does anyone have any
tips about online stores shipping to Sweden that might
still have it?

You might try LEGO's site, I think it's http://shop.lego.com.  As well,
there are usually numerous European seller's on E-Bay.  Also try
http://www.bricklink.com.