 Robotics / 22046
Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:06:16 GMT

Ruth wrote:
I live in Sweden too and I have been trying to find these set and the
vision command set too. Both sets have been discontinued not only in
the lego shop, but toy'r'us too.

I think I saw at least one of them at Sagoland, Linköping, and is almost
sure I've seen one here in Eskilstuna, but it may be gone now, of course.
Should I take a look the next time I go?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm