 Robotics / 22041
Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Tarrabain <markt@lynx.SPAMBLOCK.net> wrote:

Ruth wrote:

Hello,

I live in Sweden too and I have been trying to find these set and the vision
command set too. Both sets have been discontinued not only in the lego shop,
but
toy'r'us too.

Looking on the web, I couldn’t find any site that would sell it (out of stock
or
discontinued) so my suggestion is ebay. There are people selling that set
right
now there. Before bidding make sure they ship internationally. Unfortunately
bricklink doesn’t.

Good luck,
Ruth

That depends on which store *ON* Bricklink you visit.  I've bought lots
of stuff on Bricklink that's been shipped to me even though I don't live
in the same country as the seller.

Mark

That is true...

...but I have tried to purchase those sets through them without any luck. The
bricklink stores that had them wouldnt ship internationally. I have also tried
some other stores on the net without any success...That is why I suggested him
to get his through ebay.

Ruth