 Robotics / 22078
Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Ruth wrote:
Yes, please! I would really appreciate some help. I live in Västerås
and here they are both sold out!

Sorry, I checked here in Eskilstuna today, and found nothing :-(
Why don't you write a message in http://news.lugnet.com/loc/se/ to activate
a search by more people?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm

Hello Anders,

I have found a person in Norway that might be able to help me.

Thanks for your help! I am really impressed with the fast responses and interest
that everybody shows in this forum.Great community!

Best Regards,
Ruth