 Robotics / 22039
Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:10:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Brass Tilde" <brasstilde@insightbb.com> wrote:
I've been checking around at local retailers here
in Sweden without success.  Does anyone have any
tips about online stores shipping to Sweden that might
still have it?

You might try LEGO's site, I think it's http://shop.lego.com.  As well,
there are usually numerous European seller's on E-Bay.  Also try
http://www.bricklink.com.

Hello,

I live in Sweden too and I have been trying to find these set and the vision
command set too. Both sets have been discontinued not only in the lego shop, but
toy'r'us too.

Looking on the web, I couldn’t find any site that would sell it (out of stock or
discontinued) so my suggestion is ebay. There are people selling that set right
now there. Before bidding make sure they ship internationally. Unfortunately
bricklink doesn’t.

Good luck,
Ruth