 Robotics / 19540
Re: Motor speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:58:47 GMT

Brass Tilde wrote:
I've just gotten my RIS 2.0, and I've noticed that the two motors appear to
operate at slightly different speeds.  Is this something that is usual, or
am I looking at something that deserves replacement.  I can live with the
"suck it up" option, it would just be nice if they both operated at the same
speed.

Short answer: Suck it up.

Long answer:  http://www.sjbaker.org/steve/lego/motor_speed.html

HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>