 Robotics / 19527
Re: Motor speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:27:52 GMT

At 09:44 AM 11/22/2002 -0500, Brass Tilde wrote:
Is the power adjustment fine enough to compensate for this sort of thing?
Setting one motor to 7 and the other to 8 or something?

I think in RCX you get 100 levels. We use JCX which gives us 255 levels.
Either one should be plenty.

Bruce

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------
   Real embedded Java and much more