 Robotics / 19521
19520  |  19522
Subject:
Motor speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:00:42 GMT

I've just gotten my RIS 2.0, and I've noticed that the two motors appear to
operate at slightly different speeds.  Is this something that is usual, or
am I looking at something that deserves replacement.  I can live with the
"suck it up" option, it would just be nice if they both operated at the same
speed.