 Robotics / 1757
Re: IR Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:57:58 GMT

dave madden wrote:
Now that that's cleared up, it's time to figure out how to get legOS
working.  I have an H8 cross-compiler (egcs-1.1b) with c++ (!) running
on Linux, but I don't think the linker description is set up right --
the S records generated are funky.  Well, another problem for another
day.

legOS doesn't run the static constructors/destructors. I think. Yet. So
C++ may not work as expected. There's also something weird going on
still with memory layout.

BTW, do you have instructions for getting egcs working? I tried but it
didn't work, and ended up with gcc instead...

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/