 Robotics / 16524
Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:16:15 GMT

In a similar vein, the Syngress site lists the price (without shipping) as
$19.95 while Amazons is listing it (without shipping) as $34.96 • (supposedly
reduced from $49.95), while an Australian online bookstore Dymocks lists • it
as about $40 (converted to USD).

Clearly the Syngress site is the place to buy it at the moment! But why • the
discrepancies?

I can answer my own question. It is the two-book set (discussed elsewhere in
this thread) that is $34.96 at Amazons. When I enlarged the image, that
became clear. Amazons seem to be doing their best to confuse the customer!

Kerry