 Robotics / 16522
Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:04:28 GMT

  Quick question: the Syngress site lists your book as 656 pages, hardcover
with downloadable version -- Amazon lists it as 448 pages, paperback and
mentions no downloadable version. The coverart is different for both, so can
we assume two editions? If yes, what might be "missing" from the one
available at Amazon?

In a similar vein, the Syngress site lists the price (without shipping) as
$19.95 while Amazons is listing it (without shipping) as $34.96 (supposedly
reduced from $49.95), while an Australian online bookstore Dymocks lists it
as about $40 (converted to USD).

Clearly the Syngress site is the place to buy it at the moment! But why the
discrepancies?

Kerry