 Robotics / 16481
Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:56:23 GMT

Hello Mario,

congratulations for a major achievement and contribution to the community.
If the book is only half as good as you announcement makes mne think it is,
it is going to be great! I will be sure to grab a copy of it ...

Greetings

Horst