 Robotics / 15448
15447  |  15449
Subject:
Lego/RCX IRPD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:39:47 GMT

Does anyone have any practical experience using devices like the
Sharp IRPD with the RCX?

What do you use it for? What sort of range does your application
require? What sort of measurement rate is necessary?

If you haven't tried one of these things yet,

What would you use it for? What sort of range will your application
require? What sort of measurement rate do you need?

Thanks,

John Barnes