 Robotics / 15484
15483  |  15485
Subject:
Logo style Turtle, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:48:27 GMT

Greetings all,

From the parts in 1 or 2 standard RIS 1.5 kits (perhaps with the addition of
a rotary sensor), I would like to be able to create a logo-style turtle --
i.e. able to do pen up, pen down, move, turn, and so able to produce
programmed geometries.

Has anyone done this?  Being new to legos (alas), I would appreciate any
design advice from any of the many experts on this mailing list.

-thanks,
Bill Margolis