 Robotics / 14831
14830  |  14832
Subject:
List software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:13:54 GMT

   What software runs this mailing list? I ask because I'd like to
find out what it would take to get it to put the ML address into
messages as the Reply-To address. I run a couple of lists myself
(using 7-line SED scripts) and it seems like this shouldn't be
difficult.

   I can't enumerate the number of time's (like just a moment ago)
that I replied directly to the sender, not to the list, forgetting
to change the To line.

Chris - Xenon
--
  Chris Hanson | Xenon@3DNature.com | I've got friends in low latitudes!