 Robotics / 14793
Re: Shutting off illumination LED on Light Sensor for LIDAR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:19:37 GMT

I drilled a hole in a 1x2 brick to give the light sensor a better sense of
direction and to block the LED. The goal was to have the light sensor seek an
IR beacon.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/tam209/lego/light_shroud/light_shroud.html

-Troy

In lugnet.robotics, xenon@3dnature.com writes:
  Has anyone successfully found a way (short of paint, or cutting
internal wiring) of shutting off the red 'supply light' LED on the
Lego light sensor?