 Robotics / 14191
Re: Pneumatic tubing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 02:05:24 GMT

In article <3A79D959.6A1484AC@ameritech.net>, JP Brown
<envcons@ameritech.net> wrote:

* the exact material used for the LEGO pneumatic tubing (looks like it
might be
silicone to me, but I'm not an expert)
* dimensions for the ID, OD and wall thickness (probably metric, since
it's

I use tubing that is typically used for the fuel lines in R/C airplanes.
The tubing I bought is a little more "rubbery" than the lego tubing, but
it still fits snuggly and works fine.  I don't recall the ID, OD, etc.
I just brought the lego parts into the store and tried things until I
found something that worked.

I also seem to recall that some people used the tubing for air lines for
aquariums.  I haven't tried this myself.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com