 Robotics / 14192
Re: TLG support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 07:28:06 GMT

Hej Marco!

It doesn't matter if the brick is dead; You can call up lego and say
"Hey, my brick is dead!" and they'll send you another; They may or may
not ask for the old one back.
I've seen this kind of messages many times and I have to ask something:
Is this LEGO worldwide common practice, or it just happens in North America?

At least in Germany it works this way, too. No hassles - free replacement
- great service. And until now they've always responded to my emails within
3 to 5 days...

Happy building,
Sven