 Robotics / 14185
Re: Pneumatic tubing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 22:20:15 GMT

Dear Tom

I don't know, I found the following on the first page of search results for
"pneumatic tubing", took all of 3 seconds:

Thanks for your reply.  You'll notice that I mentioned in my original question
that the tubing available in the RC shops (which I referred to as poly tubing
rather than neoprene -- my bad) is a bit stiff.  I had a vague memory of
another post with a superior a source for tubing that included material and
dimensions, but maybe I'm wrong...

Cheers

JP