 Robotics / 1409
Re: Robotics in Aussie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:09:10 GMT

CyberUser wrote:
I now see the Cybermaster as an evolutionary improvement over the
Mindstorms, as radio control IMO is better than IR. You don't need to
download the firmware either.

One quick question, is the Cybermaster software as easy to "hack" as the
Mindstorm OS.

Any sense in buying both Mindstorm and Cybermaster ?

Thanks.

--
Kin W. Lau
Teaching Associate,