 Robotics / 13844
Re: Need for chat server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:55:07 GMT

I think that if you were to create a chat server strictly for lugnet that
not only would they appreciate it but people would use it.
not at first because it would take a while for some to hear about it but
eventually it would get used.
i personally would like to have one for those times when you need an answer
right now on building or programming.

just my $.02

regards,

m.