 Robotics / 13843
Re: Hammacher/Future Shop Blowout of RIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:57:57 GMT

Apparently my order has been shipped (hurray!), though the email
notification I received does *not* reflect the extra $30 off.  Stay
tuned, I guess.

Whoo hoo-- I got my order, and at the $117.99 + tax price too!

A friend told me they have since changed the price on the web page back
to $249 though.

-Roy