 Robotics / 13908
Re: Hammacher/Future Shop Blowout of RIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 06:10:50 GMT

Whoo hoo-- I got my order, and at the $117.99 + tax price too!

Well, it appears you were lucky. I tried calling the 1-800 number you
told me about and asked for Gabriel but wound up talking to someone
else. In the end, they said they'ed get back to me via e-mail (nothing
yet) or telephone (still waiting).

I'm not holding out much hope at getting the additional $30.

Glad to hear it worked for you though. If I ever become a star
athlete, I'll hire you as my agent.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ