 Robotics / 13878
Re: Need for chat server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:22:34 GMT

Ya, that's precisely why I'm offering to maintain an IRC server. I think it
would be great to be able to hop onto a chat server and brainstorm a new
robotics idea, or get some help with troubleshooting something in real time.

I'll wait until I see a few more thumbs up before putting the server online.

Thanks!
-Ross