 Robotics / 13235
Re: New Contest at BrickBots.Com - Aluminum cans are hard to stack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:20:57 GMT

"Richard Sutherland" <richard@webbox.com> wrote in message

I remember seeing some designs for a burt toast mill somewhere, but do not
have the URL.  I imagine that the designer of the mill probably faced a • few
of the issues I have with my can stacker.  Does anyone know the website I • am
thinking of?

Sure do! That's Bob Fay's Shop:

http://users5.50megs.com/bobfay/index.html

    Iain