 Robotics / 13236
Re: Electric leads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:56:54 GMT

Duq wrote:

Nope.
The really long ones are Mindstorms. They come in handy for remote control.
The shortest one (15) and the long middle (70) are from the space shuttle.
The 20.5 come in ZNAP and Mindstorms.
I don't know about the shorties being in the expansion sets.

The MEGA long ones come in the Mars Explorer sets (Mindstorms). They must be 2x
the long ones in the RIS set.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html