 Robotics / 13225
Re: Electric leads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:04:24 GMT

Thanks!  Yes, I meant the wires.  Do you know which lengths came in
Mindstorms?

-John Van

"Duq" <Duq@nlgateway.net> wrote in message news:G4E5uE.4zC@lugnet.com...
Guessing you mean the wires, I've got 4 lengths, coming from the Space
Shuttle and Mindstorms:
15 studs, 20.5 studs, 70 studs and 164 studs, all including the • connectors
(2x2's).

Duq

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
Can someone tell me the length (in studs, preferably) of the short and
long electric leads?

-John Van